Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thing 3

To save time I'm cutting and pasting some of the prompt questions here. What do you like about RSS and newsreaders? I like that they update themselves and are easy to access in one spot.
How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life? I like the idea of using it in my professional life as a resource for a variety of media center related information. There were several sample feeds I really like (particularly Unshelved- the Library Cartoon feed).
I just figured out today that I had suscribed to feeds on my computer at home and put them in Microsoft feeds. I found how easy they are to access on the list and had been on my computer for some time but I didn't realize it until working on this project.

No comments: